Free Screenshot Capture
Take Screenshots from Anything
Users can capture anything on their screen. This innovative screencast tool lets users capture and edit any image that shows up on their screen. This includes Web pages (capture by scrolling window or via URL), media files, windows, objects, menus, webcams etc. The images captured using this software guarantee “What you see is what you get”. This software works with a full range of devices including Windows PC, MAC, and Surface Pro etc.
Robust and Flexible Screenshot Capture
Using this screenshot capture software, you are able to take screenshots for full screen, Particular Region, specific program window, scrolling windows, web pages and so on. The screenshots are instantly saved to the clipboard using any mode you prefer.
Smart Window Detection
Detect Application Windows Automatically
When you want to capture screenshot from an image, the “Free Screen Capture” will be activated to immediately detect the window of the application on your screen. All you need to do is move your mouse to a window and click the mouse to capture the image. Depending on your mouse clicks, images of the application windows are immediately saved.
Schedule Capturing Screenshots in Future
You are able to automatically schedule screenshots even when away from your device. You can schedule in advance for screenshots of a customized region, a certain program or a designated window on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. You are also able to trigger a screencast for a specific event such as when someone starts your browser. When this occurs the program will begin taking screenshots. Making a record of important or minor things from your computer screen is now easier than ever.
Abundant Editing Functions
Touch up Screenshots with Rich Options
The ability to edit your screenshots is an added feature of the program. You can use the drawing tool to create lines, circles, rectangles and arrows if you want to draw attention to a particular part of the screenshot. There are also various shapes you can use such as a line, arrow, rectangle, ellipse etc. You are able to alter them in terms of thickness and color. This allows you to easily annotate images. You are also given the ability to add stamps or watermarks, and fill in color to added shapes.
Free Space for Saving and Sharing Images
Right after you have taken and edited screenshots, you are able to upload and store them into the cloud server of Screenshot.net. Only take 1 minute to register a free account and you will get 1 GB free space for storing your stuffs with security protection. Also, you can easily generate a link to the image in your space and share them with friends via email, social media, web messengers, email or other channels.
How to Screenshot?
If you want to capturing the entire Screen, follow the specific guide below
1. Activate the program and forward to the main interface. In the central "Capture" panel, select the option of "Full Screen" and then click the red capture button in right-bottom. Now you can click anywhere on screen to capture the entire screenshot.
2. Alternatively, you can go to top menu and then select "Capture" - "Input" - "Full Screen". After that, also click the red button in right-bottom to start capturing.
If you want to capture a Particular Region, here're the steps:
1. On the main interface, click "All-in-One" and then click the red button in right-bottom. When you get to the screen, you can use the crosshairs to click and drag to select a particular region. The program will instantly generate a screenshot for it (You may also press "M" to turn on the magnifier and to achieve perfect accuracy).
2. Alternatively, you may go to "Menu" - "Capture" - "Input" - All-in-One" to start capturing.
For Capturing an Application Window
1. Also select "All-in-One" from central panel and click "Capture" as instructed above. When you get to the screen, you can hover your mouse cursor over an application window, look closely and you will see a yellow border appearing around the window. Just click to select that particular window and you will get a screenshot of chosen window saved to clipboard. Images captured in this way can be published to any formats easily.
2. On the other hand, you may also forward to "Menu" - "Capture" - "Input" - All-in-One" and then click "Capture" button. After that, you can follow the same procedure as instructed in step1 to capture a specified window.
Ever see something on your screen and want to take them as screenshots for sharing with others or adding to your documents? Learn how to take screenshots in most efficient ways on Windows platform.
Learn the most popular screenshot instructions for Mac OS with regard to various scenarios. No matter you want to capture the whole screen, a specific app window, or even a future event on your screen, you will get the solutions here.
Screen sharing lets you communicate with others and showing things in more intuitive ways. Learn into the solutions with their pros and cons in the reviews and find one that’s most suitable for your scenario, letting others see things on your screen instantly whenever there’s anything you want to share.
When you want to save webpages as images for blogging, sharing or collecting, there's nothing like Webpage Screenshot Capture that can fully fulfill your needs. Not only does it allow capturing webpage via URL, it also features rich editing options, cloud storage and convenient sharing. Also learn other handy screenshot tools designed for your specific browser.
When you’re working or playing with computer, there’s always a need to capture what you see on screen, share with others or save for later use. Even though you know how to make screenshot by using keyboards, there’re much more efficient and productive ways for even better results, learn them here.