Blu phone is one of the most popular smartphones. The BLU company makes both Android phones and Windows phones. There are different scenarios in which people will have to know how to screenshot on a Blu phone. For instance, taking a screenshot is necessary when you want to save an important note online, give others direction and tutorials, or simply share an app to your friends. So, in this article, we will discuss the proper ways of taking snapshot on Blu phone.
I. Screenshot Blu Phone with Android OS
1. Using Apowersoft Screenshot
This app is a free screenshot tool for all Android devices. It is able to capture any visible contents on the screen, as well as full webpages with contents beyond the screen. In addition to that, you can also use this app to edit any screenshots and images on your Blu phone. Once you’ve finished editing a graph, you can directly upload it to free cloud space or share it via other apps on your phone. And the most important thing is that you don’t have to root your phone to enjoy all the advantages of this app. Let’s see how to screenshot on a Blu phone with this tool.
- Firstly, download and install this app on your phone.
- Launch this app and tap on the “Start” button on its starter interface. Tap on “OK” when a tip box shows up. This will activate the screenshot.
- Present what you want to capture on the mobile screen. Press the “Power” and the “Volume down” buttons at the same time for 2 seconds. You will see a flash around the edges of the screen, which means that the screenshot is taken successfully.
- Then the screenshot will be loaded in the image editor of this app. You can now make use of the annotation tools underneath.
- Lastly, tap on “Done” > “Save” to store the image on your phone. A folder called Apowersoft Screenshot will be automatically created in the Gallery to save all the screenshots taken by this app.
2. Using the Built-in Configuration
Every smart phone is designed with a default way of taking screenshot. The only difference is the trigger mode. On a Blu phone, you can trigger the screenshot function by pressing key combinations of “Power” + “Volume down” buttons simultaneously. You will see a white flash on the screen and hear a shutter sound, which means the screenshot is taken successfully. In managing the captured screenshots, go to the “Gallery” and look for it in the “Screenshots” folder. It is surely an easy solution to how to screenshot on Blu studio 5.5 and other Blu phone models. However, this default way lacks other functions like image editing and uploading.
II. Screenshot Blu phone with Windows OS
So far, the Blu company has released four Windows OS smartphones which are Win HD LTE, Win JR LTE, Win HD and Win JR. All of these devices run Windows 8.1 and soon can update to Windows 10. To take screenshot on these phones, you need to press the “Power” button and the “Volume up” button simultaneously. To view the screenshot, go to “Photos” > “Album” > “Screenshots”.
III. Extra Tips on Uploading Blu phone Screenshots
If you want to embed the Blu phone screenshot to some blogs or forums, you need firstly upload it to an image hosting site. Once it is uploaded, you will get links to it, which you can use to insert the screenshot in forums. To upload the screenshot, here is a pretty great image uploader for you. It’s ready to use. Just tap “Browse and upload images” and select the screenshot to upload.
Knowing how to screenshot on a Blu studio 5.5 and other Blu models are important in our use of this phone. All you need to do is press some key combinations. If you want more functions like image editing and instant uploading or sharing, then Apowersoft Screenshot is the best choice for you.