Lenovo is one of the most popular brands in the digital world. It not only manufactures computers and smartphones, but also tablets which run two operating systems varying by models. Tablets running Android OS contain Yoga Tablet 2/8/10, Lenovo A series, etc. And tablets running Windows 8.1 include ThinkPad 10, Lenovo Miix 2, Think Pad Helix and Yoga Tablet 2 with Windows. No matter what system you’re using, you will always have the need of taking screenshot of the screen. Screenshots enable you to share funny messages, conversations and other stuff with your friends. They are also helpful when you ask others for troubleshooting, because they can exactly reflect the problem you encounter. So, this article will tell you how to take screenshot on Lenovo tablet (both Android and Windows) in different ways.
I. Screenshot on Android-based Lenovo Tab
1. Recommended Way
To take screenshot on an Android-based tablet, it is advisable that you use Apowersoft Screenshot. It is a free app that enables you to capture anything on the screen without rooting. This app also allows you to make webshot with its built-in browser. You can snapshot a region, the visible contents or even a scrolling full webpage with contents beyond the screen. When a screenshot is taken, you can edit and share /upload it directly. Let’s see how to screenshot on lenovo tablet with this app.
- First of all, download and install this app on your tablet.
- Open it and tap on the “Start” button on its starter interface to activate the screenshot function. A tip box will show, just press “OK” to start taking screenshot.
- Go to the app you want to snapshot, press and hold the “Power” and “Volume down” buttons at the same time until you see a flash or an animation on the screen, which means the screenshot is successfully taken.
- Then the screenshot will be loaded in this screenshot app’s image editor. You can crop and annotate it with the drawing tools underneath.
- Tap “Done” on the top left and choose to save it on your tablet or upload it to the free cloud space provided by the developer.
Tips: If you want to capture a full webpage, then you need to navigate to that page with this app’s built-in browser. Press the blue camera icon at the right bottom when the page is fully loaded. Then three more buttons will pop up, choose the second green one to capture the full webpage.
2. Default Way
Every Android device has its own configuration for taking screenshot, so does Lenovo Tablet. To screenshot Lenovo Tablet, you need to press the “Power” + “Volume down” buttons simultaneously. The screenshot will be automatically saved to the “Screenshot” folder under Gallery. However, this way only enables you to capture the full screen and has no instant editing options.
II. Snapshot on Windows-based Lenovo Tab
On a tablet running Windows 8/8.1, you can just press the “PrtSc” key if you have a keyboard or use Snipping Tool that comes along with Windows. But the shortage is that you will have no option of some most common features like different annotation tools, image uploading and sharing. Therefore, it is recommended that you use a more advanced screenshot program.
Free Screenshot Capture is a free online application that enables you to capture anything on the screen, including a particular region, an active window and full screen. Another advantage of this tool is that you can access editing, uploading and sharing options the moment you take a screenshot. Here are the steps for you to screenshot Lenovo Yoga and other Windows-running tablets.
- Go to the official page of this tool and click the orange button reading “Take Screenshot”.
- Run Java applet to load this application.
- When the application is loaded, click the camera icon on its interface. Your mouse cursor will turn into a crosshair. Click, hold and drag your mouse to capture an area, and release it to confirm the screenshot.
- You can make use of the annotation options to blur sensitive contents or add some arrows, lines or texts to mark up some important information.
- Click the disk-like button to save it on your tablet. Or, you can also choose to copy it to the clipboard, email it, upload it to free cloud or share it to Google +, Facebook or Twitter.
This tool also has a pro version which has more than 10 screenshot modes, a task scheduler for taking automatic screenshots, a robust image editor and a powerful screen recorder. Undoubtedly, it is the best screen capture tool for all Windows devices. You can download it now to enjoy all those benefits.
This post gives you an overall guide on how to screenshot Lenovo tablet. It is advisable that you use the applications introduced above according to your operating systems, because they not only allow you to take screenshot, but also provide instant image editing and sharing options.