Micromax is an Indian electronics company. It entered the mobile market in 2008 with high performace at low price. Micromax has produced a series of great smartphones with most of them running Android OS and two models running Windows 8.1 (Canvas Win W092 and Canvas Win W121). As mobiles are covering more and more needs in our daily life, there’s always a need to take screenshots. Screenshots can tell others what exactly is shown on your phone. You can use them to share interesting news, messages and conversations. Moreover, screenshots are also extremely helpful in troubleshooting when you come across problems on the phone. If you are still wondering how to take screenshot in Micromax A110 or other smartphones, you can check the methods in the following part. This article will provide you with several ways to capture screen on Micromax smartphones (including both Android and Windows 8.1).
I. Screenshot on Android-based Micromax Phones
1. Use Apowersoft Screenshot
There are a variety of models running Android OS, such as Canvas Selfie, Canvas Xpress, A110 and so on. To capture a screenshot on these phones, one of the best ways is using Apowersoft Screenshot. This app is a free tool for all Android devices. It can not only screenshot visible contents on the screen, but also capture full webpages with contents beyond the screen. Apart from taking screenshot, this app also provides a powerful image editor for annotating screenshots and polishing even all images saved on your phone. Follow the steps below to learn how to screenshot Micromax phones with this app.
- First of all, download and install this app on your phone.
- Launch this app and tap on the “Start” button on its starter interface. Then a box of screenshot tips will show. Just tap “OK” to activate the screenshot.
- Display what you want to capture on the screen. Long press and hold the “Power” + “Volume down” keys at the same time until you see a flash around the edges of the phone. That means the screenshot is taken successfully.
- Then, a preview of the screenshot will be loaded in the image editor of this app. You can crop it and annotate it with arrows, texts, mosaics, etc.
- When you’ve finished editing, tap on “Done” > “Save” to store the screenshot on your phone (a folder called “Apowersoft Screenshot” will be automatically created in your Gallery with all taken screenshots inside). Or, you can also choose to upload the Micromax screenshot to free cloud space provided by the developer.
Tips: To capture a full webpage with this app, you need to navigate to the site with its built-in browser. Once the site is fully loaded, tap on the camera icon at the right bottom of the page and choose the middle green full webpage button when three more buttons pop up. A preview of the screenshot will be shown, and you can choose to save, upload or share it.
2. Use Default Configuration
Every Android phone has its default way to take screenshot. When it comes to a Micromax phone, you just need to press and hold the “Power” button and the “Volume down” button simultaneously. You will see a flash animation on the screen. The screenshot will be saved to the “Screenshots” folder in Gallery. The disadvantage of this method is that you won’t get instant editing and sharing options when the screenshot is taken.
II. Screenshot Windows-based Micromax phones
Use Default Key Combo
So far, Micromax has released two Windows 8.1 smartphones which are Canvas Win W092 and Canvas Win W121. To screenshot Micromax Windows 8.1 phones, you need to press the “Power” + “Volume up” buttons at the same time. The screen image will be saved to the “Screenshots” folder under “Pictures Hub”.
This post gives you an overall guide on how to take screenshot in Micromax smartphones. For Android OS, it is better to use Apowersoft Screenshot for its convenient and useful functions like image editing, uploading and sharing. For Windows 8.1 OS, you can take a screenshot by using the default way and use Device Shot to make it cooler.